Diversity in Fintech Event
1st of June in PwC, North Wall Quay at 6pm
The Fintech & Payments Association of Ireland (FPAI) in partnership with PwC is delighted to host an evening event on the topic of diversity in Fintech. As Ireland's emerging Fintech industry grows, we have an opportunity to establish practices that ensure that everybody who wants to work in Fintech feels supported and welcome. This event will explore what these practices and programmes might need to be.
The event will include a panel discussion with some leaders of Irish Fintech who will share their insights into the challenges around encouraging more diversity in the Fintech community. The panel discussion will be followed by some networking and light refreshments kindly provided by PwC. It's free to attend and anyone with an interest in the topic is welcome to come along.
- - Ruth McCarthy, CEO of FEXCO Corporate Payments
- - Loretta O'Donnell, CTI Country Head, Citi
- - Sinead Ovenden, Director of Regulatory Practice, PwC
- - Michelle Hughes, Business Partner Manager, Payzone
- - Amy Neale, Business Leader, Mastercard
Supported by PwC
Panelists Will Include